Wednesday 25 November 2009

LUSH fresh face mask- BB Seaweed

Success!! I finally found a LUSH Fresh Face Mask (FFM) that works after my previous disaster.

I have just discovered the joy of BBSeaweed FFM and I love it.

LUSH BB SEAWEED (£6.45)


HRP rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

What can I say I love this mask. I believe it was designed for normal skin. It looks very complex and has a grainy texture. You can literally see seaweeds sticking out of here and there but it really does give your face a very silky smooth feel albeit temporarily. It also has a calming effect, which I put down to the Aloe Vera in it.

I think you get about 10 uses in it and at 6.49 it is worth it. It has all the advantages of being natural and fresh (no preservatives) and all you need is a good 10 minutes on a Wednesday and Saturday evening to incorporate this into your skin care routine. It works wonders!

My number one problem with this FFM is how it clogs my drain with annoyingly large seaweed particles, which could have been shrunk into smaller pieces before incorporating. You can just pick them out of the mask. It then takes ages to wash off, especially the bits that get stuck to the hairline, because it dries very quickly and has a thick consistency. Also, it needs to be stored in the fridge and you have to remember that before you head upstairs to the shower. This might be that little bit of effort that makes you less likely to use it, and then it goes to waste because it only lasts 3 weeks. If you do not have an accessible LUSH store, forget this product because you cannot order it online.

Would I recommend it? Only if you are dedicated. It gets 3.5 crowns solely on its smoothing and calming properties but for everything else, it is an effort. Make sure you try it on an inconspicuous area before using it on your face, you don't want to look like a tomato afterwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Classic Elegance" kit.