Monday 23 November 2009

Jane Iredale Silver


It's the season to be silver! You can tell I'm in love with the season and this Jane Iredale liner. I set my standards based on many of the products in her range. The new silver lining collection is no different. This is the eye-liner from the collection- silver liquid liner. It is a gorgeous silvery colour that reflects a bit of gold.

Jane Iredale Silver liquid liner (RRP 17.00)

HRP rating:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love this stuff and it will make a nice addition to any kit but unfortunately at £17 it is not for the masses. Also it doesn't last very long on it's own, you need a good primer to keep it there. The dispenser is not so great for precision, you need some degree of dexterity to be able to use it properly. I suggest using a good eye-liner brush instead.
I certainly recommend it though if you can afford it or find it at a lower price. It is an unusual colour and it reflects beautifully.

Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Classic Elegance" kit.