Sunday 28 December 2008

Contact HRP

Everything you read and see on this blog represents my PERSONAL take on things unless stated otherwise and referenced accordingly. It is at your own risk if you decide to try anything I've said or recommended. If you have a problem with something I have put up on my blog please email me about it - msk@herroyalposhness.com
  • If you want to book an appointment with me for any make-up or skin consultation, please fill out this form and I will get back to you. You need to be within 40 miles of Leeds.
  • If you'd like to request a face chart or a look, send an e-mail to herroyalposhness@gmail.com and use the subject 'Request'
  • If you are a manufacturer and want me to review/try/carry your products, email msk@herroyalposhness.com and use the subject 'Trial'
I am more likely to try products that are natural, pigments, brushes, from a UK brand, or made for women of colour.
  • If you want to write an article for the blog, email herroyalposhness@gmail.com and use the subject 'Article'
  • If you are looking to do the kind of things I do and would like some advice/ mentorship, email herroyalposhness@gmail.com and use the subject "Mentor'
  • If you are contacting me about anything else, email herroyalposhness@gmail.com and use the subject 'other'
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Classic Elegance" kit.