Thursday 26 February 2009

Mineral make-up



I had a Jane Iredale mineral make-up tutorial and wow! I was so blown away. If you are not using mineral make-up yet...what are you waiting for? It is so pure and so light and almost impossible to make mistakes as the make-up goes on in layers. I am so full of praises for it, especially being one who is not keen on crap products going on my skin. The bases are 4-in-1: Powder, foundation, concealer and sunscreen. They have tubed mascaras- the best thing since sliced bread! It lasts ages because you can squeeze out every last bit of it and it does not need to be pumped.

What really did it for me was the 24K gold dust. Absolutely amazing! You can do almost anything with them and they are food grade. Mineral make-up is so wonderful- it reflects light and is a natural sunscreen. You only need a minute amount to achieve desirable effects.

I realised MAC does mineral make-up too so maybe I'll try their colours but as far as bases are concerned, its JI all the way. I couldn't stop saying amazing!

I'm so inspired by it. Looks like I've found a nice replacement for my collection. Pure natural make-up is the best thing a girl could ask for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Classic Elegance" kit.